LGES, South Korea's biggest player in the booming market for EV batteries, counts Tesla, General Motors and Volkswagen among its customers.
B&M’s capital investment in LG Chem’s Gumi EV batteries cathode production plant will result in a 49% stake in the JV, with the remaining 51% to be held by LG Chem.
"We have been working for many years now on localisation, vertical integration in India, to enjoy the smart frugality of India," CEO Carlos Tavares said
The companies signed a deal to scale up output of Soelect’s LiX lithium metal anodes for next-generation batteries with higher energy density and fast-charging capability
China’s Contemporary Amperex Technology (CATL) plans to invest $5 billion in a lithium battery plant in Indonesia, Indonesia’s...